Clanville Manor Farmhouse & Tallet self-catering: sleeps 12 to 16
Live the Georgian Farmhouse Dream in 2013!
Clanville Manor self-catering next available weekend 14/15/16th June
Take over Clanville Manor & Tallet cottage. Use us as a base for your local family wedding, come to stay with your family or friends to celebrate a special birthday, anniversary or just being together.
To book the Farmhouse for 12, or together with Tallet for 16, on a self-catering basis, please call Sally on (0)1963 350124, use the Contact Form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clanville Manor: self-catering accommodation for up to 16 guests of all ages (plus 2 cots) from Easter till mid September for weekends, mid week breaks, and weekly bookings during summer holidays, plus Christmas and New Year in 2013. Outdoor heated pool, (June, July, August), under cover table tennis area, play area & free Wi-Fi. Book Lone Oak as well to accommodate up to 22!
Recent TripAdvisor review: ‘We have recently returned from renting Clanville Manor exclusively for 4 days. We are 2 adults, a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. The reviews on this site are completely accurate so go ahead and book Clanville! …’ To see the full review please click on ‘Read reviews’ on right hand column. (Love it, love it, love it….)
Quotes from guests in 2012
‘It’s like a different world down here-so relaxing….’
‘I just enjoy not having to go anywhere…’
‘The pool is wonderful…’
‘We had a great family meal in the dining room…’
Details of Clanville Manor Farmhouse self-catering
Clanville Manor is a Georgian farmhouse available as a ‘whole house’ self-catering let for 12, or with The Tallet an adjacent stone cottage, sleeping up to 16 plus 2 cots. There are five ensuite rooms in the farmhouse:-
- A large room with a 6 foot wide four-poster bed, & space for cot or child’s bed, & ensuite shower room
- A large twin room with two single beds that can be linked to form a 6 foot superking bed, plus an extra single bed & pull out bed that can be made up as required, & ensuite bathroom with a shower over the bath
- A double room with 5 foot wide bed & ensuite shower, space for a cot
- A single room with ensuite shower
- A second twin/superking ensuite room with bath & shower
- A travel cot & a wooden cot are available, and/or you can bring your own. There is a stair-gate at the top of the stairs, a high chair is available and children’s cutlery and crockery. Please ask if you need any other items.
All bedrooms have Freeview TVs and are on the first floor approached by the wide English Oak polished staircase.
Downstairs there is:-
- A drawing room with four comfy sofas, an open fireplace & Freeview TV/ DVD player
- A dining room seating up to 15 people (invite friends or relatives for dinner!)
- A large farmhouse kitchen fully equipped and with oil fired Aga, an electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, two fridges, a freezer & modern kitchen appliances including a Kenwood Chef Major Titanium, Magimix food processor and plenty of stainless steel saucepans and casseroles
- A second sitting/garden room with Freeview TV/ DVD player and two sofas, (one a single/small double sofa bed 3’9″ wide) ideal for children
- The laundry room, shared with Tallet guests, has two washing machines & tumble dryers.
- There is a single sofa bed on the landing as well for an extra child!
The Tallet has full kitchen, dining and sitting facilities plus a double bedroom with large (6′ wide) bed and a bunk bedroom and bath/shower room. See The Tallet Holiday Cottage for more details.
In the back garden is an outdoor heated pool (32′ x 16′) (June, July, August) and an outdoor play area for children. (A ‘rota’ system ensures that guests in all three properties have some exclusive time in the pool). The undercover table tennis area is for adults and children over 7.
The front garden is for your exclusive use, with a table and chairs under the walnut tree.
To book the Farmhouse/Tallet on a self-catering basis, please call Sally to discuss your requirements on (0)1963 350124 or email: email@example.com
Additional terms and conditions for booking of Clanville Manor Self-catering
- 25% deposit to secure your booking & the balance payable 6 weeks before your stay;
- No surcharge for payment by personal debit card or BACS
- 2% surcharge for payment by commercial/business debit card or by credit card
- A refundable damage deposit of £500 is also payable with the balance. This will be refunded a week after your stay by cheque or directly to your bank account, once the property has been checked for damage, excessive cleaning and/or loss.
- No smokers
- No pets/dogs, except assistance dogs
- Check in 15.00; check out 10.00hrs
- Availability can be checked online but please call or email for more details
Details of all guests that will be staying must be given upon payment of the balance and no extra guests may visit or be accommodated without the express permission of the owners who live on the farm.
Manor House Bedroom Pictures: